How To Create Valuable Content For Social Media

Creating valuable content for social media can feel overwhelming and time-consuming. Been there done that. But what if I told you there are steps you can take to make creating valuable content come easy to you?

Nearly every entrepreneur I chat with tells me one of their biggest challenges is figuring out how to create valuable content for social media.

I have good news. Creating valuable content consistently is easier than you think. I’m going to share with you the three things you need to know how to create content that will come naturally and speak directly to your ideal client.


1. Identify Your Ideal Client

You’ve heard the saying if you’re talking to everyone…you’re talking to no one. Well, friends, it’s the cold hard truth. Knowing who your ideal client is is the first step to connecting to an audience that will grow your business.

When you create content that speaks directly to your ideal audience’s struggles that provides simple, actionable solutions, your ideal audience will find your content very valuable.

2. Create Categories

Creating content categories will help your audience learn what to expect from you, and help you be consistent.

Determine at least 5-6 categories that talk about your business while allowing your followers to get to know you, like, and trust you.

Quick Tip – 80% of your content should be about your business without selling your business and the other 20% should be about who you are outside of your business.

3. Show Up Consistently

Consistency is the key to reaching any goal, but especially when marketing on social media. When you show up and engage consistently, you will begin to create relationships that will grow your business.

When you start creating relationships online, these experiences will continuously create new content ideas. Do you feel like you are answering the same question over and over? Turn it into content!

Have a unique experience or conversation? Content! Think about what information in your industry is second nature to you. Chances are it’s not to those outside the industry. Content!

Once you start creating content, new ideas will grow from the valuable content you start with. So just get started and keep going!


Bonus Tip

No matter how the algorithm changes, photos are important. Captions are important. While photos and captions are important, engagement is the most important to getting your content seen.

You can’t expect people to engage with you if you’re not engaging. Having genuine conversations on social media will provide you with endless new content. Learn more tips on engagement by downloading the free Roadmap To Getting Discovered below.


Creating Valuable Content On Social Media Recap

  1. Identify your Ideal Audience
  2. Create Categories
  3. Show Up Consistently

Get The Guide:

Take actionable steps to getting discovered online with the FREE Roadmap To Getting Discovered Guide:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NOW!

Looking for more personal brand building tips?

Be sure to join my FREE Facebook Community filled with small business owners just like you getting free marketing advice!

P.S. If you liked this post and feel others can benefit from reading it, let’s pay it forward! Pin on Pinterest and share on Facebook and Instagram….or email….or text…or shout it from the roof top! Which ever is your fancy. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top
error: Content is protected !!